All MS Shoe Designs leather goods are designed to bear the rigors of face-paced, on-the-go lifestyles.
Although our products are handmade and composed of premium, high-quality materials, care is still needed in order to preserve the distinct features of each leather. Full of rich oils, ostrich adds eye-catching style to any product on which it is featured.
To protect your ostrich-based product, please adhere to the following recommendations.
General Care Tips for Ostrich
- Use a clean soft cotton cloth to wipe away dust and debris. Hand buff the leather, wiping in a circular motion.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and any other sources of heat.
- Avoid contact with liquids, such as water, sodas, etc.
- In the event any liquid hits the ostrich, use a soft cotton cloth to absorb the liquid.
- If a large amount of water saturates the leather, apply talcum powder directly onto the wet areas, and let it remain for 48 hours. Gently wipe off the powder and any residue using a soft cloth.
- If you wish, a thin layer of ostrich leather condition or a similar cleaning agent can be applied periodically. Let it dry in a room temperature setting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.